- Booth for all appointements sessions;
- An average of 10 business appointments (up to a maximum of 15) with 1-day sellers on October 26, 2020 during appointment session #1;
- An average of 77 business appointments with 3-day sellers, spread out over four working sessions on October 26, 27 and 28, 2020;
- Three Open Market sessions (October 26 and 27, 2020);
- The contact information in the Bienvenue Québec 2020 participants directory;
- The company’s complete contact information and profile on the Bienvenue Québec secured website for the selection of appointment requests;
- Business and networking including:
- Dynamic presentations given by DMOs showing off attractions of their region through out a suggested itinerary.
- Fam Tour (under certain conditions).
- Animated evening: privileged opportunities to strengthen relationships with your clients while having fun.
- Room at a preferential rate in one of the official hotels. The dates available are October 25, 26, 27 and 28, 2020. For reservations of nights other than those mentioned, the regular rate of the hotel applies.
NEW BUYER PRIVILEGES*
A Tour Operator or a Receptive Agency which has never attended Bienvenue Québec will receive the following privileges, for a one-year period:
- Registration in Bienvenue Québec is 100% reimbursable according to the refund program "Be There". (valid for Package A Delegates Only. Does not apply to delegates who are registered for the other packages or for accompanying persons);
- Complimentary room in one of the official hotels for the main delegate registered in Bienvenue Québec. The available dates are October 25, 26, 27 and 28, 2020. For reservations of nights other than those mentioned, the regular rate of the hotel applies. The accompanying person must share the room of the main delegate. If the accompanying person would like a room on an individual basis, the sellers’ preferential rate applies.
*The granting of privileges subject to the approval of the buyer’s candidacy by the Bus Carriers Federation.
*This privilege does not apply to travel agencies and Government representatives.